Monday, April 1, 2019

Hello


To Whom It May Concern:

My name is William Von Arx, but my friends call me Billy. I'm 22 years old and graduating from college in a little over a month. I study Sports Marketing and Management with a minor in Business. Oh and i'm going to work in Esports one day, its just a matter of when and where. And if you didn't assume this already i'm also a gamer. My hobby (borderline obsession) started at an early age with games like Madden and FIFA. Then when my mother allowed it I began playing games like Call of Duty and World of Warcraft. Finally, a game called League of Legends crossed my path and the rest was history. As you can tell by the title of my blog, that's also going to be mostly what I talk about here.

So if that interest you, maybe you should hang a while.

I'm not gonna limit myself to anything specific in regards to League. I might talk strategy one day and then transition into why I think we have one of the most toxic player bases in all of gaming. Or discuss the reasons why female gamers are few and far between before diving into the pivotal parts of Riot's professional scene that make it one of the best out there.

So it begins...

See you next time,
Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment